Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Linking Love...

As I joined this huge wide world of blogging, I wondered where to look for some good reads in the Indian blogsphere. I chanced upon Desipundit and I found the answer to all my questions:-) It is a daily blog mela.

The bloggers who run this blog are doing a fine job. The nicest thing though I feel, is that they are great sports in accepting the brickbats that come their way.

So here is spreading their word, logon and go blog-hunting. It’s a blog that ought to figure on your blogroll.

Keep up the good work and I must say thanks for mentioning me. Never thought my teeny-weeny contribution would be figured. Little things in life bring a smile on your face, and folks this was surely one of them :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minal, thanks ! We really appreciate all the lovely words :)

And the link-love makus us smile too, rather ecstatically ! :)

Ash @ Desipundit

saurav said...

thanx for the info....

Minal said...

@Ash:Your welcome always:-))

@Avix: Glad to be of help:-)