The thoughts have been expressed by common people like us unlike the quotes we get from the famous ones; common people across ages from kids to grandparents to teenagers to middle aged couples. So here goes the first of a longggggggg series...
I HAVE LEARNED THAT...
- I shouldn't call my identical twin sister ugly - Age 12
- Whatever colour you like the least your mother-in-law will love the most - Age 33
- Having a boss who makes you sick isn't a terminal condition - Age 47
- If you die broke, the timing was right - Age 64
- Flipping through channels is not annoying if I hold the remote - Age 42
- Although it's hard to admit, I'm secretly glad that my parents are strict with me - Age 15
- You should never go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back - Age 66