Sunday, June 07, 2009

Smile a lot and spread it even more

If this does not bring a smile to your face, you are not normal;-))


Imagine waking up in the morning, dreading to go through the daily routine of work and this is what you are treated to at 8.00 a.m. at the station. I'd die to see this happen to me atleast once in this lifetime!

200 dancers brought the world alive with their phenomenal performance at Central Antwerp Station - Belgium. After I googled I learnt it was a promotional stunt for a Belgium Show.


But, If I ever get to see such an act here in Dubai, I'll be the first to join. Dance and Music brings such joy and happiness. Just see the reactions of all the people at the station and see how many joined in impromptu!!

Special, lovely, just made my day, week, month, year and lots more years of the life!

Do spread the joy around, the world needs it!


P.S: Special thanks to my friend who shared it with me on FB

No comments: